So this past week has been pretty slow goal-wise.
Learn to ski:
I called Northstar to reserve a lesson for bright and early Saturday morning. I was excited about this goal at first. Now that it's days away I am TERRIFIED. I tried to mentally prepare myself and calm my nerves by watching some YouTube videos on 'How to ski.' Pretty sure it made me even more nervous. Damn. I want to back out of this trip so badly. Don't make me go!!
side note: Skiing is a really expensive activity.
Read 10 books:
The Libraries are still being a-holes and keeping multiple books from me. So instead I go to Barnes and Nobels on my lunch breaks and read there. Last week I picked up Einstein's Riddle: Riddles, Paradoxes, and Conundrums to Stretch Your Mind by Jeremy Stangroom. Not really the type of book I would qualify in my 10 for the year but, nevertheless, awesome.
I have always loved riddles and those kinds of things. You know...Mike is taller than Eric but shorter than Casey or you have a 3 gallon and 5 gallon container and need to measure our 4 gallons, etc. This book if full of fun things like that to torture your brain. Luckily, there are answers in the back to the ones that actually have answers. After reading that only 2 percent of people can solve Einstein's Riddle I printed it out so I can work on it later. I am determined to be one of the 2%. Wish me luck.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. --Albert Einstein
So that is everything I have done related to my 2010 goals.
In other news, I tricked a party of people into eating vegan 7 layer dip at a Super Bowl party...muhahahha. I got a few compliments, the entire thing got eaten, and no one had any clue! I love it.
I didn't pay to much attention to the famous Super Bowl commercials but this one killed me:
I also got a promotion at work. Go me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love that commercial! still laughing btw...oh, and congrats on the promotion! go, team, gooooo!
ReplyDelete